Organisations wishing to apply for accreditation will need to prepare a range of documents and follow the procedure below. Application times can vary depening on the specific course/materials submitted.
Step 1: Initial application
Organisations will need to first contact us through the form here to show their interest for accreditation: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please email a cover letter no more than 1,000 words in lenght detailing the following:
- An introduction of your organisation and your focus
- An overview of your organisational structure including details of your registrations and where you’re registered.
- A brief history of your organisation to date.
- A list of any organisational memberships or accreditations that you currently hold.
- A summary of the current teaching qualification course, education curriculum, or teaching resource that wish to gain accreditation for.
This initial application will be reviewed and you will be contacted within a week with feedback or any follow-up questions.
Step 2: Document submission
Applications which pass the initial review will be sent a list of documents to prepare. These will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Proof of business registration(s)
- Proof of tax payments in your respective regions
- Education qualifications and proof of experience from those involved with course/curriculum development and assessments.
- A cover letter from each person involved directly in marking assessments (for training course qualifications)
- A sample of the materials to be submitted for accreditation (details will be provided depending on the feedback from the first step).
Step 3: Full review
At this step, a full and thorough review will be conducted, covering all of the materials in the course/curriculum/resource being assessed.
After this step, a report will be produced to show any neccessary changes or recommendations. Pending the application of these changes, a final review will be conducted, and for successful applications, a certificate of accreditation will be issued.